10. You are dependable. Your boss needs to know she can count on you. Before you start nodding your head and telling yourself that you are the epitome of dependability, as yourself these questions:
- Barring legitimate excuses, do you show up for work every day on time and with a positive attitude and open mind?
- If your boss gives you an assignment to do, does he know it will get done the way he wants it done and in the timeframe he needs it done?
- Does your boss trust you enough to just let you do your job knowing that if you run into problems you will either resolve them appropriately or ask for guidance?
- Does your boss trust you to tell him the truth regardless of how hard that might be for either one of you?